Our commitment to our students that we educate is that they know they are among people who see them in their wholeness. We support them in their
development to find trust in their community, and meaning and purpose in all they do.
Warrah Special School conducts regular School Tours for people who are interested in finding out more about the school and what it has to offer. All are welcome and you are encouraged to confirm your booking by phone 02 96512411.
The next school tour is:
Warrah Special School Tours 2017
Special Education based on the philosophy of Rudolf Steiner
Term 1 School Tour- Wed 22 March 2017
Term 2 School Tour- Wed 17 May 2017
Term 3 School Tour - Wed 26 July 2017
Term 4 School Tour- Wed 18 October 2017
20 Harris Road Dural
Join us for an information session,
School & Farm Tour, all are welcome!
On the morning you will:
- Gain insight into our special approach to individualised curative education
- Tour the school and classrooms as well as Warrah Farm
- Talk to the new School Principal Jan Fowler
- Hear from current parents
Bookings for this event are essential so please contact Rebecca on
9651 2411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest or to find out more.
Warrah Special School offers:
- The richness of the Steiner curriculum adapted to meet individual needs
- A beautiful natural environment with Warrah Farm on-site and integrated farming program.
- An individualised and nurturing approach
- A range of individual and group therapies from music, speech, bothmer gym, massage and hydrotherapy.
- Small classes with experienced teachers who bring out the best in children with disabilities
- A strengths based approach